2022-08-14
Order Number
Due Date
2024-09-17
Billing
$11.95 USD Annually
Status
Suspended
This service is suspended: Malicious phishing content hosted on website. (Code NUAC9TB)

This suspension can only be lifted by a support team member. Click the request unsuspension button to be taken to the community support forum."
Please help me to unsuspension the service. Thank you so much!

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
After login to x10 hosting system, I saw this notice:
"Server X14
User Name jpydezwe
Registered
2022-08-14
Order Number
Due Date
2024-09-17
Billing
$11.95 USD Annually
Status
Suspended
This service is suspended: Malicious phishing content hosted on website. (Code NUAC9TB)

This suspension can only be lifted by a support team member. Click the request unsuspension button to be taken to the community support forum."
Please help me to unsuspension the service. Thank you so much!
Hello,

I do apologize as after reviewing this we can see that our automatic abuse filters false ID one of your WordPress Security plugins.

However, we can also see you have issued a chargeback with PayPal regarding your payment. We are unable to unsuspend any service that has an active finical dispute with us as this cost us heavy fines and fees. Normally users reach out to us before this type of action is taken.

If you wish for your service to be unsuspended you will be required to cancel your dispute with PayPal.

tranlephat

Reaction score
Hello Eric S,
I appreciate your prompt response to my previous inquiry. However, I really nervous that the result of a fault in your automatic system could happend again. I wanted to discuss this matter further to see if there are any alternative solutions or steps we can take to resolve the issue. In the event that a refund is still necessary, I kindly request your support in initiating the refund process, and I would like to make the refund request, too.
Thank you so much!

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Eric S,
I appreciate your prompt response to my previous inquiry. However, I really nervous that the result of a fault in your automatic system could happend again. I wanted to discuss this matter further to see if there are any alternative solutions or steps we can take to resolve the issue. In the event that a refund is still necessary, I kindly request your support in initiating the refund process, and I would like to make the refund request, too.
Thank you so much!
Hello,

You will be required to contact PayPal the same way you did to start the chargeback. We can not do this request as you opened the case against up without first asking or allowing us to resolve any of your issue.

If you still wish to have your money back from the upgrade please let us know and we will make sure to refund it to you accordingly.

tranlephat

Reaction score
Hello,
The hosting that I use is the paid service. You suspended it with out any email notice, what did you think, sir?
I would like to get the refund, thank you.

Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Refund and case has been done via PayPal.

tranlephat

Reaction score
Thank you so much, and could you please help me to permanently delete my X10hosting account?
Thanks again!