requesting unsuspension

savetoken

Reaction score
If the 3/3 url I added to my account is an issue, please let me remove it (or you can). I didn't realize it would be an issue but immediately after adding it I was flagged and every day my site is down is another day to look bad to someone else. I appreciate your service. I have one account. I am happy to follow your rules. Thank you for your time.

savetoken

Reaction score
The offending domain has been parked at the domain provider and no longer points to x10hosting. Sorry I missed that the first time. Is there anything else I can do to get back up and running?

savetoken

Reaction score
It's my understanding this is my only path for assistance. How long does this process generally take before a response is available? I'm discouraged at this point and reputation points are falling left and right for my site. How can I resolve this conflict?

savetoken

Reaction score
One last try to be noticed doing what I was instructed to do to seek help. I redirected the offending URL back the domain provider and cannot remove it from my account due to your suspension. Not sure what else I'm supposed to do. Is this wait my punishment for ignorance? Has anyone gotten unsuspended by following the instructions? Has anyone got a reply from x10 in this forum?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do apologize this request has not been viewed. However, the reason for this is the forum account you are using is not attached currently to any hosting / panel accounts. Therefore, we are able to locate and view any account data. Can you provide the domain name or the forum name attached to your active service so we can review this?

savetoken

Reaction score
Hi Eric. Thanks for the reply. That's interesting. I'll have to figure out why its not attached. As for my issue, I was able to obtain resolution via Discord. I'm grateful to say someone there was able to help me. Thanks to x10hosting for exactly what I need. Glad this incident is over.