Requesting unsuspension

pmvouchers

Reaction score
Your country is not supported at this time. New accounts cannot be created by users from this country. Technical support team members cannot bypass this restriction. Please try again at a future date. Existing account holders, read below.

All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E789F045176FD78E2.

I created this account before the block.

1720783406728.png

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you confirm from where you are trying to access your account from?

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You have no active service at this time. As a result, the block stands as you do not have a currently existing hosting service.

pmvouchers

Reaction score
Normally there was an active service and do not know why it was shut down and started having a 404-error page, is there any way to get things back again and working?
Related to your previous question, I'm trying to access the account from Morocco

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately no and with further investigation, based on account creation date, the country block was already in effect.

pmvouchers

Reaction score
Weird, how i was able to create the account and host the service, if the country was blocked...
Thank you for your time :)