requesting unsuspension

sfrjames

Reaction score
Greetings,

Reaching out as we have an account that has been Temporarily Suspended. Please advise of the infraction so we may resolve the issue?

xxugnwqn

sfrjames

Reaction score
Greetings,
Let's please act like business professionals. We are asking for what next steps must be done to resolve this, which you didn't answer.
What we see in the panel is This service is suspended: Prohibited term in domain name fakerstheatre.com
That doesn't give me enough information to know what that means.. NOR next steps to resolve the issue??

Please answer?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings,
Let's please act like business professionals. We are asking for what next steps must be done to resolve this, which you didn't answer.
What we see in the panel is This service is suspended: Prohibited term in domain name fakerstheatre.com
That doesn't give me enough information to know what that means.. NOR next steps to resolve the issue??

Please answer?
I apologize as all free hosting support is managed by our volunteers. We kindly request you show them some respect as they are here to provide the basic guidance as they can.

You should have also received an email when this suspension occurred that outlined the information you needed. and why this was blocked along with in your own post it stated you have a prohibited term in your domain name.

At this time I have allowed this domain name and service should be active again.

sfrjames

Reaction score
Greetings,

And Thank you for the assistance. We do appreciate the help and simply want to make any changes necessary to be Activated also avoid being suspended again.
What exactly does -- "prohibited term in your domain name" mean ??
(Its a music venue/theatre website)
Does the system (Or something) not like the Domain name?

Are there any steps (on our side) that could be taken to avoid this in the future?

Last edited:

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have already allowed the domain via our whitelist nothing further is required. your domain name has "fake" in the term which is what caused our automated system to flag this as that is a common keyword used in malicious content.

sfrjames

Reaction score
Ahhhh.. Alright.... Yeah.. the name is from the context, Getting on stage (Like Karaoke) and singing like a rock star (Kidda faking it..)
So everyone on stage are Fakers....in a sense.. Thats where the name came from anyway, good or bad.. ha

Thank you again, for the Help!