rereg problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua203

Reaction score
Hello again,

I had my account deleted on my own request so i had to reregister to be able to rebuild what i messed up

now when i tried doing that i ran into trouble after your homepage(account)login..:

An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

this made me realize i did not use the old email adress i use here and it did let me register again (even saying the sitename was not in use) ...

now i m stuck at getting this registration email ( wich i send to support but no reaction ) :

The error that occurred was:
Whm error: sorry, a dns entry for winmx.exofire.net already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster) (code create_1)

The best email adress to go with would be the msn one... the one i was allready using on the old account and here.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
You should now be able to register with that domain, please verify it.

Joshua203

Reaction score
I will try and post back
Thnx so much
Edit:
last step i go back to step 2:

Hosting account username entered is already in use, please choose another

have not tried another name to avoid messing up again

Edit: I guess after filling in another username it will start complaining about my email adres being in use

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
Your account is already registered and working.
Haven't you got an e-mail with your hosting account details?

Joshua203

Reaction score
hi fedlerner,

I 'm setting up as we speak and i was not able yet to confirm that a namechange did work afterall

thank you very much for your assistance (both of you Christopher and fedlerner)

I ll try being more carefull, have a nice day

...Joshua203

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
Great. Free to re-open this thread if you need further assistance.

Joshua203

Reaction score
sorry to be a pain again but at a first look at what is there ..i seem to be missing some stuff in CPanel like pearl, ruby ..etc and i have not messed with anything yet

Joshua203

Reaction score
well what gets me confused is that i think i used to see them in Cpanel in software/Services right next to fantastico and i don t see that anymore now

I have not installed anything yet exept an emergency redirect (temp) so i can not tell what works and what does not

Joshua203

Reaction score
I don t think i made myself clear enough maybe so i will try one last time

What i m seem to be missing in Cpanel is the icons of pearl and Ruby on rails in the Sotware/Services block

I am quite sure those two icons used to be visible there because i had allready been looking at them (to see what i could use that for)

If i'm mistaking (would be weird) please let me know, if i need to post this in the usual section please also let me know,..thnx

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This will be taken care of over the next few weeks (cPanel updates). There was a bug with ruby and we pulled it from cPanel until they release a stable update for it.

-Corey

Joshua203

Reaction score
thnx so much gor the explanation, i was allready doubting my own sanity hahah

greetings and thanks, Joshua203

ps ...i closed the thread again behind me ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.