Reset Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanCool999

Reaction score
I am having too many server errors on my site: http://lps.x10hosting.com so i want someone to reset the whole site and you may delete all my files because i have them backed up on my pc. So reset the whole cpanel and everything.

Thank you:biggrin:

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
My way of doing this:

delete the public_html directory (Leave it in the trash if you need to restore it),
and then recreate it.

I accept no responsibility for any cockups using this method.

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
DO NOT DO THAT. THERE ARE PERMISSIONS ON THE PUBLIC_HTML FOLDER THAT WOULD NEED TO BE RECREATED.

can't you just go into cpanel and delete everything inside of the public_html folder. I mean i can recreate the account for you but can't you delete everything

DanCool999

Reaction score
I tryed that but i keep getting this error:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@lps.x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.lps.x10hosting.com Port 80
I have tryed the EXACT same files on another host like this but dont get a internal error. It only happens with PHP files,What should i do?:nuts:

Last edited:

TarinC

Reaction score
try changing file permissions of the php files to 755. Also, the file ur trying to put on the server is an uploading script which is against the tos.

Last edited:

DanCool999

Reaction score
Ok well if its against the TOS then its been removed. Guess there is no free hosting site out here that acually allows you to add an Upload script.:sadwavey: :sad:

Last edited:

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Chris S said:
DO NOT DO THAT. THERE ARE PERMISSIONS ON THE PUBLIC_HTML FOLDER THAT WOULD NEED TO BE RECREATED.

LOL, i do it all the time and my space is fine? :-D Maybe dont do it, but i do and its fine so meh :p

Thats cpanel experience for you.

jaint

Reaction score
that's an htaccess error, using cpanel immediately creates an htaccess file. Your htaccess settings and probably chmod settings are messed up. You need to configure it properly. Try deleting the htaccess file (but you already cleared your account I guess).

Status
Not open for further replies.