Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Bsheer

Reaction score
Hi all
1st of all let me thank all people working on x10Hosting.com for the very good work
I'm in a trouble and hope to find an answer
Ive registered a free 10x corporate service and will host a forum,
some one I know on my messenger helped me to upload the invision power software because I do not know how to do so
later on the forum worked great and i did gave this guy my account details for 10x hosting and for control panel also
he designed the forum in a few minutes and created an account for e as admin root and an account for him as normal admin
the url for the forum was my host account name which is:
http://www.gmode.exofire.net/forums
but now when i try to connect, it seems like every thing had been deleted,
so what I wan to know....can you please reset my account details and settings
I do not mean reset the password
I man reset the content and settings for all my account
I mean make every thing as the way it was before I did started any thing
because the guy who set up the forum for me did deleted every thing
and I'm really think about if I've been hacked, because I'm still do not believe what happened
is it possible to be done
thanks

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Seems like your public_html folder was deleted. I have recreated it in your account. PLEASE DO NOT give anyone your cpanel passsword I recommend changing this right away.

M.Bsheer

Reaction score
when i log in now to my cp i receive this message
No contact email has been set. You will be unable to receive notifications or reset your password if you do not set a contact email address.
it seems like every thing is not the same as it was before i touch any thing
may you just reset every thing please?
so please may you just take a look to my account to review if there is something missing
is it possible to set it back as the way it was when i activate the account?

Also when i type gmode.exofire.net in address bar i can not find any thing, and just found this
untitledbn2.jpg

so what can I do now

Now I have the forum software ipb, and renamed the upload folder to forum, and i want to upload files
so it is does not working
do i miss any thing here
what shall i do
thanks
Edit:
any reply please
Edit:
Any reply yet?

Last edited:

lambada

Reaction score
If i'm understanding the situation correctly:
Your public_html directory was deleted and subsequently recreated.
Because your public_html folder was lost all of your website will have been lost (except the database).

Finally you have no cPanel e-mail adress set.

There are two options I can see - we can either re-create your account so you will loose EVERYTHING (website, database etc.) for you and you will be left with an account just like when you signed up

Or, we can update your cPanel e-mail address for you - which leaves everything else in tact for you (missing directorys and all)

I'd recommened the recreation, please post to confirm that you want it to be recreated and acknowledge that you will lose everything assosiated with your cPanel account.

ripken2044

Reaction score
im the friend he's talking about. but for some reason it seems that my ip address has been banned from doing anything with the account.. i cant view the website, access the control panel, or access the ftp from my home comp, but i can from another comp.

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Please note that using non-licensed versions of forum software such as the "nulled" version you're currently using at http://gmode.exofire.net/forum/ is NOT allowed and can get your account terminated and you permanently banned from x10Hosting.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Please note that using non-licensed versions of forum software such as the "nulled" version you're currently using at http://gmode.exofire.net/forum/ is NOT allowed and can get your account terminated and you permanently banned from x10Hosting.

How do you know its nulled; i ran my basic tests, and can't seem to find it being nulled?

Last edited:

dest581

Reaction score
http://gmode.exofire.net/forum/index.php?ipscheck=1&key=ipscheck$1@@

The account id and customer id being 0 is rather suspicious.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
http://gmode.exofire.net/forum/index.php?ipscheck=1&key=ipscheck$1@@

The account id and customer id being 0 is rather suspicious.

Ok, thats, i forgot about that .. but he may have not entered his lisences info, but who knows {I will look tommarrow}

ripken2044

Reaction score
well i cant view any of those links b/c i think my ip is banned, any ideas?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If a nulled version of ipb is found on the server your account will be terminated.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
this is legal copy

I would like you to PM me a proof of purchase with 48 hours, or remove it, if you do not comply, your account may be terminated at an admin approve.

M.Bsheer

Reaction score
we can re-create your account so you will loose EVERYTHING (website, database etc.) for you and you will be left with an account just like when you signed up
Please do it right now
Honestly this copy some one sent it to me, but after I've read what IPB website tell, I'm sure that it is illegal to use it unless I pay for it.
So I think I will use a free forum software
Does there is any free versions of IPB Vision Power Board?
and I'd like to receive an email telling me what do with my account, is it possible!?
Thanks
Mohamed

Note:
I'd like to ask for your advise for this:
Is it better to use vision Power Board hosting service which included full IP.Board license, or I should host here and pay for IPB !?
Please advise.
All I want is the minimum fees to pay of course
Or I really should use the free software for forum? and does there is any free one else beside phpbb one? and still use my current account in x10hosting ?
and will I be able to use Google advertisements to get some money?
Please advise, you are more experience and more professional
Thanks

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Unless you have paid for the forum software you only have one choice and that is to use a free forum software like what www.simplemachines.org has to offer. When an account manager is on and your suspension is over they will unsuspend you so you can get the ipb off the servers. A.S.A.P.

M.Bsheer

Reaction score
OK
Will you please recreate my account and delete every thing to let it be the way it was @ setup
I'd like you to do the recreation soon to launch my forum using a free forum software.
Thanks
Edit:
Did you did the recreation or the reset yet!?
Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.