Revamping my web site having problems

vintage7

Reaction score
I haven't done anything with this site. http://vintagetoyadvertisements.com it shows up in google search on the first page when I type in vintage toy advertisements and it's making money with the google adsense program (I'm making about $10.00 a month with the little pages I have up). I started optimizing all my images to load faster and it's working(not all page are finished. I'm having problems with the viewport been reading but can't find the answers. I put the code below in but it doesn't work so I must be missing something. I have 3 dots out of five in multi screen I got 3 dots out of five in revenue optimization was only 1 dot and I now how to fix that. I'm getting 4 dots out of 5 site health with tap target which I think it's because of veiwport. I don't use wordpress templates. I tried changing a button for 1920 but that didn't do anything. I really don't want to start the page all over again.(lot of work and I don't have the time) I would to get this right before I start adding more ads which I have a lot of them. Content is the key. thanks for any help.

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, user-scalable=no, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0">

Last edited:

vintage7

Reaction score
Oh I was selling the ads on ebay but their rules are changing all the time so I started putting add to cart on my page for the ads that I'm selling. The page was only for content but I'm switching it over to sell on my site.

vintage7

Reaction score
I just removed all the borders on the home page only and I think I like without them. I increased the cellpad which puts a white looking border around them.

gfxice

Reaction score
your vintage look is loosing you customers, looks unprofessional, i do not mean any offence just my first opinion - i would think the website is dodgy / untrustworthy thats all.
First impression always matter sorry if i was a bit harsh

caftpx10

Reaction score
When you say "cellpad", I assume that you're using tables to create the layout which is not recommended at all.
Using viewport with your site doesn't look like something that should be done with your current style. It needs to be more optimised for the 'zoom-lock'.