Reversing payment

Inventiva

Reaction score
I haven't used your services since February, when I was blocked for creating more than one account. However, I forgot to cancel the automatic payment on my card. I would like to kindly request a refund, as unfortunately I have been paying for another hosting service since February.

Thank you for your attention.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't used your services since February, when I was blocked for creating more than one account. However, I forgot to cancel the automatic payment on my card. I would like to kindly request a refund, as unfortunately I have been paying for another hosting service since February.

Thank you for your attention.
You already reversed this payment via PayPal opening up an issue with us instead of requesting this before you interacted with PayPal.

Funds had been sent back from that case you opened and your service with us terminated accordingly.

roman56

Reaction score
Reversing payments can definitely be tricky, especially when dealing with different payment processors. If you’re managing multiple transactions and need tips on how to handle them discreetly or ensure they don’t clutter up your bank statements, I’ve got a helpful guide on my site. You can visit here for insights on managing and hiding PayPal transactions effectively!