Review and suggestions please!!!!

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi,
I currently own jamies rebellion it is a music and gaming community site, me and my staff have recently added a couple of new features including a cash system and soon we are about to launch our flash gmes arcade,

Everyone who signs up from x10 on my site will recive 15 creds no questions asked just state you username, also when you post your first 10 posts, i will send you 20 more x10 creds a well!!!!

Please will everyone who read this take a look and make a couple of suggestions,
Thanks and regards,
Jamie

xPlozion

Reaction score
you seem to post in here every month or so about your site. i don't recall if you can only post your site once, but I remember a while back about people getting on them because of it.
BTW, you have posted 5 times in this forum (review my site) since you've joined here back in late August, early September. http://forums.x10hosting.com/search.php?searchid=665879

now, onto the review... again.
First thing i saw was the splash page. They are unnecessary, and an immediate redirect would work fine. Didn't like the background or the colors used on it either. Onto the forums: the design is too grainy for me. The colors for the staff clash with the site's colors and makes it hard to read.

From a personal standpoint, I do not like sites that are just forums. Anyone can do that, and building a site from scratch is where true talent shows.

Last edited:

REBEL21

Reaction score
Thank you but the redirect page is there hile i am coding my site, unfortunally im in my exam year so i have a lot of work to do, sorry about the posts, i have forgot to close them i will close them all tomorow when i close this one,
Regards,
Jamie

gptsven

Reaction score
your site isnt really much of a site really, its just one empty page with nothing on it but an advertisement for a pokergame....

First of all
if you do want to make a splash page with advertising options make it decent and good looking. and do not make the user wait for 10 seconds, just put a big fat button in the middle of the page to go to the forum..

So well I guess your site isnt really a site but just a forum. you didn't create the layout either, nothing of it I know cause your splash page looks like **** ( you know the word ). your forum name doesnt match by the content of it either... jamiesrebellion?

well :) sorry for the comment but im just being honest

REBEL21

Reaction score
As i said before the redirect page is there while i am finishing off the new site.

xPlozion

Reaction score
Visit my site and post the review and suggestions for improvement. http://www.techfun.exofire.net/
plz stop trying to hijack the thread.

rebel, when you finish the coding the site, i would love to see it, just minor improvements dont justify creating new topics ;)

and as others have said, don't make people wait 10 seconds. make it 2 seconds or 5, but not 10 ;)

Last edited: