Review livewebmap free directory

Fokebox

Reaction score
Hello all! I have made a website where every website owner can add a website on the webmap, where all websites look like small dots ) I hope you'll like it and submit your website if you have one!
http://www.livewebmap.com

peppermi

Reaction score
Well the idea is creative and unique rather than having a normal web directory like other web directories so for the idea: 8/10

Favicon: Having a Favicon makes your site stand out more and you currently don't have one that I can see: 0/10

Logo: Your Logo is simple yet professional and the colors are a good match with each other and matches the site colors: 9/10

User Count and Users Online: I think thats a very cool idea and how you implemented it very nicely done it's not to bit and not to small it's easily seen by all so they can see how many people are currently on the site as well as how many members are currently online: 10/10

Menu: The menu is simple yet effective and not over used and very easy to use and navigate: 10/10

Site Dots: I like the creative idea and how its implemented but the dots are a little to small as well as overlapping some which will make it hard to click. I would fix the dot sizes to be a bit bigger. : 5/10

Map Background: The background is to plain and generic get creative with it add a map or a background to make it stand out : 2/10

So in general I would give the site as a whole a 7/10

Fix some of the stuff I pointed out and it will be a great site.

Fokebox

Reaction score
Thanks for such quality review.
I will do some fav icon for sure to be more representative ) and attract more website owners to register.
I have already had some comments that dots are quity tiny and difficult to click, but I cannot do anything with it, because of some mathematical formulas, so it cannot be smaller or bigger. Now it is difficult to click, but imagine map with 10 000 registered websites, so then it will be easy to click them )
I don't have any ideas regarding map background image, some says it should be a world map or so ... but if there aren't any place what should do others, so that's why I decided to make a background blank =)

peppermi

Reaction score
Your welcome I hope it helped you out a bit because your site is a great idea

Fokebox

Reaction score
Your welcome I hope it helped you out a bit because your site is a great idea

Thanks ... do you have your own website? And I have made share buttons on the map ... so could you click one of them? )