Review my awesome site :P

swantonbomb88

Reaction score
Swanton's Site

I worked very hard on this site, and I designed it and coded it all by myself. So please rate it, and tell me how to improve
The forum is still under construction

Last edited:

vTech

Reaction score
it looks aight....I just find the colors would be nicer with more combination....
you could make it look a lil more 3d as it looks kinda flat now....get tips from zymic.they have professional free templates and even full tutorials how to make one....

hopper

Reaction score
i think it looks nice ;) although there could be a bit more variation in color but otherwise nicely done

tektrnica

Reaction score
it looks ok, but one thing that i do think ruins it,, is the rollover on the menu images, always thought that sort of rollover just looks cheap and tacky. sorry. just my $0.02 :p

your code is very tidy and easily readable, not how i'd do it personally, but it is pretty neat :D well done.

Scott B

Reaction score
Looks good but yeah, the rollover needs to be fixed. I would also change the font

Zdroyd

Reaction score
There seems to be some errors with the menu buttons, when you move away form them some times, they disapear...

But besides that 4/5!

hopper

Reaction score
one more minor criticism other then the fact that the the forum has no content yet is that the forum does not provide a link back to the main page, other then that very nice

Perfect7

Reaction score
I think it is quite nice except for everything being in all different shades of blue. It's a bit hard on the eyes. It might be nicer in my opinion if the background were dark blue except for the top and bottom, and the words coloured light blue, nearly white. Just like in your forum. Oh, and I think your forum design is really amazing! I love the underwater theme. Keep up the good work!

swantonbomb88

Reaction score
one more minor criticism other then the fact that the the forum has no content yet is that the forum does not provide a link back to the main page

Quote by me:
The forum is still under construction
;)

and yeah, the rollover needs to be fixed, i will later
but thanks for the comments guys, and im gonna go work on the forum now
also, i didnt make the forum theme...

Last edited: