Review my blog

Afterburn

Reaction score
Umm content wise is good, but the design is just kinda simple. Nothing really i can rate here but your content is really full and active.

7/10

tam-iam

Reaction score
I like simple themes, so no problem for me there. I am not fond of the double nav bar on the right. It gets a little busy.

I don't know why so many blog themes have nav bars on the right when, statistically speaking, people find left nav bars much more user friendly.

One thing I think you should work on, to keep people reading all the way through your posts, is to make shorter paragraphs. Break them up a bit and add a few sub headings. Long paragraphs scare people away.

Other than that, very nice blog. Good job. :biggrin:

munim

Reaction score
thanks for the suggestion about breaking up the posts into paragraphs.. i think i'll do that!
I have a double sidebar cuz I have a lot of stuff to add and I don't want some stuff to loose importance and focus if i put it too down.. don't know.. i'll think about alternate solutions. any ideas?
about the sidebars, i think its makes more sense if the main content is on the left side and other stuff on the right.. cuz we read read from left to right(?)..
i don't know!
Thanks for your comments.