review my new site

denzil

Reaction score
Firstly, why do you like your own post?

And then for a review. The layout and feel is clean and straight to the point. I like it this way. But some particular sites might work better if they were themed in a particular way. Secondly, learn to improve your spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Sentences like "The kingdom hearts support website was started woth a SMF forum

and then it was MyBB and now its wordpress" just won't do.

Good luck

edmund81

Reaction score
Yeah I think you need a theme. I personally use Traction Theme by The Theme Foundry (The Free Version on the wordpress theme directory) on my site at reviewminer.co.cc/media and I think that it would probably work well for this. I also like something called LightWord, but to be honest there are probably much more great ones that I've never seen.

UPDATE: Also I would recommend that rather than having a page with a link in it solely to the forum, you use 'Page Links To' which is an addon so that as soon as you click forum in the nav-bar it just goes there.
---

Last edited:

chessteaching48

Reaction score
It's difficult to review a site with the default template and without content.

Try to add some content as soon as possible.
I suggest not to add a link to another kind of site within the main navigation. Try to make clear that the forum will be something different. The link to the forum can be place in the side bar, just at the top with a nice picture to emphasize it.

Remove the meta data from your sidebar.

Chess Improvement