review my new website please

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
hi all

just finished this new site been working on the design for some time know its done but still needs some work done please review and if you can let me know if something is wrong or or ad something new thanks for reading know time to visit the website:eek:hnoes: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>;)

http://get-vid.co.cc/index.php

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
hi all

just finished this new site been working on the design for some time know its done but still needs some work done please review and if you can let me know if something is wrong or or ad something new thanks for reading know time to visit the website:eek:hnoes: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>;)

http://get-vid.co.cc/index.php

LISTEN. I AM BEING SERIOUS.

This is the THIRD incident in the past few days I can name off the top of my head of you infringing copyright.

(1) You stole LetMeGoogleThatForYou's copyrighted code.
(2) You created a script to help people misuse search engines and acquire illegal music.
(3) You stole DownloadYoutubeVideo's copyrighted code.

I already notified Let Me Google That For You's owner, Ryan McGeary, and he was nice enough to just tell you that you're directly violating their copyright and he didn't take action. That post can be found here:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/review-my-site/99515-review-let-me-google-you.html#post558385

I will be immediately notifying the owners of DownloadYoutubeVideos.com for copyright infringement. What they choose to do is up to them. If this continues, I will have personal discussion(s) with admin(s) so they will take disciplinary action against your account.

Last edited:

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
He's done it before? Man, that just isn't cool, copying other people hard work is just wrong. I didn't want to make any unfounded accusations, but if he's done it before that I think someone should notify a mod or something.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
He's done it before? Man, that just isn't cool, copying other people hard work is just wrong. I didn't want to make any unfounded accusations, but if he's done it before that I think someone should notify a mod or something.

Administrators are already aware of his copyright infringement attempts. Admin David already closed one of his threads:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-to...le-music-search-tottaly-legal.html#post558647

I already contacted DownloadYoutubeVideos.com's owners notifying them about the website. I am communicating with a few administrators and moderators through instant messaging so something can be done about this.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
Err... whats the point. Looking at the source code, it just looks like you copied and pasted from http://www.downloadyoutubevideos.com/

:wtf:copied my ass :gtfo2:

LISTEN. I AM BEING SERIOUS.

This is the THIRD incident in the past few days I can name off the top of my head of you infringing copyright.

(1) You stole LetMeGoogleThatForYou's copyrighted code.
(2) You created a script to help people misuse search engines and acquire illegal music.
(3) You stole DownloadYoutubeVideo's copyrighted code.

I already notified Let Me Google That For You's owner, Ryan McGeary, and he was nice enough to just tell you that you're directly violating their copyright and he didn't take action. That post can be found here:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/review-my-site/99515-review-let-me-google-you.html#post558385

I will be immediately notifying the owners of DownloadYoutubeVideos.com for copyright infringement. What they choose to do is up to them. If this continues, I will have personal discussion(s) with admin(s) so they will take disciplinary action against your account.

hahaha what da hell is wrong wit ya kido let me worry about that not you dumbhead tell me something what if i copy your site what your gona do huh nothing hehe so buzz of and leave me alone:thefinger but i dont copy others website and claim it as my own and yes i do copy some sites but for learning purposses only

Administrators are already aware of his copyright infringement attempts. Admin David already closed one of his threads:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/off-to...le-music-search-tottaly-legal.html#post558647

I already contacted DownloadYoutubeVideos.com's owners notifying them about the website. I am communicating with a few administrators and moderators through instant messaging so something can be done about this.
u dont need to worry about this if admin think its not write then they would warn me not you its none of yours bussiness
yo

taha116

Reaction score
Wow woh guys, slow down a little.... We cant really say for sure hes stolen it unless weve got proof.. the lmgtfy seems sorta obvious though...

As for the download site. isnt he just providing links to videos hosted on the internet by other people and they should know better to make them available to the internet if they dont want anyone to see them. If people use it to download music off of youtube then youtube better do their part and remove the videos thats all.

He is providing the link to the videos thats all... Anyway s if he is copied it completely then yeah, he is in trouble. We cant really decide all of that stuff though. so we shouldnt be hijacking this tread further. An admin may judge that stuff not us.

As for the review its kinda kool but does it only work for youtube videos?

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
His source code is EXACTLY the same. His graphics are EXACTLY the same as well. Not only that, but he just said that he doesn't care if he is copying others hard work and said we can do nothing about it. Well I got news for you bozo, copyright infringement is a CRIME. I normally don't get into debates like this, but this is REALLY bad. As a (admittedly self proclaimed) web designed, I take great pride in everything I do. Seeing someone nonchalantly go and copy others work, and then claim it as their own, AND not have any regard to the originals feelings is like a punch in the face and a kink in the gut for me. Well I agree that learning from others site is educational, and is something I have done. You copied the ENTIRE thing, and then had the audacity to claim it as your own, original work.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
His source code is EXACTLY the same. His graphics are EXACTLY the same as well. Not only that, but he just said that he doesn't care if he is copying others hard work and said we can do nothing about it. Well I got news for you bozo, copyright infringement is a CRIME. I normally don't get into debates like this, but this is REALLY bad. As a (admittedly self proclaimed) web designed, I take great pride in everything I do. Seeing someone nonchalantly go and copy others work, and then claim it as their own, AND not have any regard to the originals feelings is like a punch in the face and a kink in the gut for me. Well I agree that learning from others site is educational, and is something I have done. You copied the ENTIRE thing, and then had the audacity to claim it as your own, original work.

lol Thanks for the support, I appreciate it. I've got a few mods and admins looking at this right now, so you can calm down. lol :D

sourfacedcyclop

Reaction score
I wasn't really mad, but his tone is annoying the heck out of me. First he denies copying it

copied my ass

Then he thinks, that its no big deal and he thinks he can do whatever he wants

if i copy your site what your gona do huh nothing hehe so buzz of and leave me alone

Maybe I have just had a bad day :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I wasn't really mad, but his tone is annoying the heck out of me. First he denies copying it

Then he thinks, that its no big deal and he thinks he can do whatever he wants

Maybe I have just had a bad day :)

lol It's all right, I know how you feel. I'm pretty violent and aggressive, and I'm easily annoyed. I'm pretty perseverant as well, so don't expect this to pass by; once I'm determined to do something, or to get rid of someone that attempts to insult me, I never quit. :D

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score

CHECK MY SOURCE CODE AND SEE WHAT IS THE SAME ?

ARE YOU MAD :nuts: AND FOR THE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT I DID NOT SAY I DONT CARE COPYYING OTHERS WORK I SAID I USE IT FOR LEARNING PURPOSE KNOW DID YOU GET ME OR NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.