Review my portfolio

gabo883

Reaction score
I just started making my web portfolio.
It's been a heck of a problem though since it's the first time I've made a website, and it's my 1st time using dream weaver. As so I'm doing something simple that at the same time I can use to learn how to make websites and work with coding. Any feedback would be great.
The gallery pages are down at the moment and I'm working on them right now.

To view just click here.

Thank you

-Gabby

pandong

Reaction score
the header is not equally aligned. bin the scrollbars it's totally annoying.

the.zaffo

Reaction score
Thank you. On my web browser the header fits fine.

As far as that link you gave me, it's great. I'm make sure to look over the errors immediately.

That validation only checks the redirect page, which actually has more errors than the real content.

Also, the header is in fact 5 or 10 pixels too far to the right (browser independent), the "r" in Martinez looks too much like an "e", and I think it would be better if "Gabby Martinez" was slightly shifted over to the right so that the white line could more symmetrically separate the space in between the two names.

Other than those minor things, the header is very pretty and modernny, and I think it's well done, though the buttons underneath it really aren't that great. They don't go with the whole modern look of everything, and you should probably ditch them and try something a little less heavy and crowded. Try incorporating the buttons into the header, if that's not too much for your first site.

I also strongly recommend you don't use the iframes... they only confuse and inconvenience the visitor, not to mention they can cause trouble for people with reading devices. And add some sort of a background to the page, so you don't have white both inside and outside the main border.

Sorry that I wrote an essay, I wouldn't have if I didn't see potential. Great first site!

Last edited:

JuniorD

Reaction score
don't like the iframes with the scroll down boxes. seems like the logo isn't properly centered. other than that, not bad.