Review My Site - Earthtime Games

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Please can I have some feedback on my website (Earthtime Games). It is a gaming site built using Joomla, however currently there are not many games (But I'm going to add more soon).

Link: http://earthtimegames.co.cc

JuniorD

Reaction score
I've got to say, wow. Though the logo looks a bit low budget. Looks like you got the logo from some online logo maker of some sort. The logo doesn't seem to fit the layout, to me. But other than that, amazing.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Though the logo looks a bit low budget. Looks like you got the logo from some online logo maker of some sort.
How did you guess... Yes it is from an online logo maker. I'm not very good a graphic design, but I going to give making a custom logo a try.

Thanks for your comments.

souradipm

Reaction score
yeah, i know where you got that logo from, i got mine from there too. apart from that, good job with the site! however, the games i saw there were from miniclip :p

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I know the games are from miniclip. They allow webmasters to embed some of their games in other websites (Don't worry I didn't steal them). Also I can't make games so I have to use ones I've found.

shaunak

Reaction score
yeah, i know where you got that logo from, i got mine from there too. apart from that, good job with the site! however, the games i saw there were from miniclip :p

Where'd you get the logo from?

About the site:
Design+layout: Mind blowing!!
Colors: Woah!
Logo: Not bad actually!

Daniel S

Reaction score
I think the colour scheme is good and everything is well structured and I think the logo looks ok but I would suggest you get somebody to make one for you (you could hold a logo contest in the marketplace.)

I would rate it 7/10.