Review my site :P

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Well the first thing catching my attention is the big naruto image right in the center of the page...

X10 TOS said:
» Anime : Copyrighted anime is not allowed on our servers. This includes variations of anime including manga, hentai etc. Also inlcudes any sites which provide links to information about such material. If you created the material yourself, you may host the content on your site.

Not a mod/admin, but unless you drew that image yourself, it shouldn't be there.

Other than that, theres some typos in miscellaneous places, and probably the most glaring oversight is there is no Terms and Agreements!

Click that link in the lower right and all you get is a template that is obviously set up to contain the TOS, but it just says:

Some Message
Not a good sign; anyone signing up for your game now officially has no code of conduct that needs to be followed.

Even worse:
Privacy Policy said:
Some Message

No privacy policy? C'mon, even scam sites have privacy policies, even if they flat out disobey them. With no privacy policy theres absolutely no binding on your part, and no guarantee you won't turn around to sell user information.

While I highly doubt that's your intent, its definitely something that needs to be fixed in a hurry. Anything where a user is handing out information should have a privacy policy and a Terms of Use (in this case, they're called the Terms and Agreements).

And the final error? Theres no way to get back to the main page if you click any link. When on that Terms and Agreements page for instance, there are a total of 3 links recognized by Firefox.

First up is a stylesheet. The other two head to the Creative Commons license page. Short of pressing back theres no link at all to get back to the main page.

And I wouldn't trust someone to have to push back; every site should have a way to get back to the main index without needing that pesky back button. Could be as simple as making the Naruto Revolution logo in the top right be clickable (you'll notice that the x10 logo at the top of the forums is clickable and takes you to forums.x10hosting.com).

I might be a tad nit-picky about the site though, and for that I apologize. Just seems like theres a lot left to be done on it, and relying on the user to push back is never a good idea, especially when there's logging in and time-sensative information being displayed on screen - if the user clicks a link, the page is regenerated and has the most current information. If you push back, without using some fancy html/php/javascript, the page will either display "Warning: page has expired," or it will have outdated information.

I'm not willing to sign up for the game to see what it looks like under the hood. Not on any personal/moral grounds, but I'm already signed up for 3 games where I'm spending the in-game cash to get people to kill me so my account closes and I can stop paying people to kill me >_<

Jamesy

Reaction score
The random other colours in the links make it feel very unprofessional.