Review My Site

intlx10m

Reaction score
Hi! There,

The website looks good.But as you see you have a slide show at the beginning of the body which contain images for instance http://www.ludvig-designe.com/images/slideshow/ludvig-dizajn.jpg this image looks but you must have imported in .png format rather than .jpeg or .jpg. You see .png saves transparency and keeps graphics good.Use good photo editor like Photoshop or GIMP which creates beautiful images with good graphics.You shouldn't have started your site with slider keep header simple.Create a separate module for slide show after header.I see you have a lot of fan following via Facebook so, Make a good social presence.Your S.E.O results are adequate but still use proper tracking tool like Google Analytics to track your visitors.If i am not mistaken your site is run on Joomla! There are like thousands of free templates and plugins i see that you are running your site on default templates try some free templates and customize them.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The file sizes and load time for PNG-24 would be obnoxious at those image sizes. A slightly lower compression ratio on the JPEGs would solve most of the artifacting problems. One of the main reasons why the banner slideshow is slow to load and run is because the images in the sidebar are much bigger than they need to be — they're all 600 or so pixels wide, with file sizes between 20 and 30 KiB, but they're displayed on the page in a 202px by 150px box. Since those images are loading before the banner slideshow, they slow the whole page load down. And they seem to have the sRGB colour profile embedded as well, which takes up a lot of space in the file unnecessarily.

It would make sense to make those sidebar images smaller and strip out any EXIF data along with the sRGB profile. (If you are using Photoshop, you can use "Save for web and devices" to resize and optimize the images. Most other image editors have a similar function tucked away in a menu somewhere.) You should be able to get the file sizes down to between 6 and 10 KiB each without any noticeable loss in quality. (Using a quality factor of 70 will actually work out better than having the browser resize the images.) There will still be a lot of HTTP requests for images, but they should load much faster — and that will allow the banner images to start loading sooner. That means you can use higher-quality images (but, as I said, not PNGs, since at over 1000px in width they will be far too large) and still wind up with a faster page overall.

Fokebox

Reaction score
Loads quite long. I mean this flash banner. The main page looks long. So I have to scroll a lot to review all website. I would make other page for commenting, so it makes the page much longer. Good luck to improve your website