Review My Site

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
Your main content needs more spacing to the borders (I always forget if it's spacing or padding but you get the point).

Your header is weird. The main part looks like it's a low-res image taken somewhere (despite it being only text) and the blue part is clearly out of place.

I suggest putting divisions between a page's sections. For example, on your index, separating the welcome text from the adverts section, from the RCN, etc. so it feels less like a huge neverending text.

And well you do need to check your syntax and typography, the text is interesting but it reads very fast and looks neglected.

Not much else to comment, hopefully make the icons smaller.

xmakina

Reaction score
As above + you need to fix your signature link, the first one has too many b's :p

JuniorD

Reaction score
the nav bar looks a bit funny with that gray stuff.

Note to self: Never use separate music players. It makes things un-professional, not unless, of course, your a radio website. which your not.

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
As above + you need to fix your signature link, the first one has too many b's :p
It's not his signature, it's actually part of his post, he double-posted instead of editing the link ^^
Got me confused at first too :nuts:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice except the heading banners needs some changes.