Review my Website please???

playminigames

Reaction score
i think it looks like it was just copy and pasted together, it has no theme, but i dont see any readability issues or anything. Good luck!

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi fearlegendz,

Made good effort, Only thing is the discrimination of background and content area

In your site the background is gray and the tabs are in blue color. The content background is also in gray. So what exactly your content area. It looks like the tabs are place just above the site. And clicking on tabs doesn't show in which tab we are....

Just my 2 cents... :)

fearlegendz

Reaction score
I made some changes on layout and content area! Tell me guys what do you think about it!

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I made some changes on layout and content area! Tell me guys what do you think about it!

As compared to previous look now it is better. But still the menu thing has to be changed. Like when i click "Paid to click" It is opening another page but Highlight the tab with different color to distinguish which tab we are now on. :)

fearlegendz

Reaction score
Ok my next improvements are:

1. Decrease images file sizes.
2. Highlight tab.

gsonline do you think the content area is good or need improviments?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
It is good. It is ok.

If you feel it is less and background area is more then just try to increase but remember not only area increment your should add some content otherwise the content are looks empty.

Right now I feel it is ok.