Review the site. Thanks.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks good, although your donate link looks a bit wonky. It also changes my cursor to a crosshair when I move over certain parts of the site, which you shouldn't use.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe you are currently making some changes to your site. Maybe it is my browser ( Firefox 3.0.19 - Ubuntu). But either way I don't see anything but a title and four links which do not work. Did not even find the donate link mentioned by lemon-tree. I also agree with lemon-tree that you get rid of the crosshair effect.

nanno

Reaction score
The links should work, however they sometimes happen to be unresponsive.
I am aware of the donate button being shaky, I'll try to find a way of fortifying it.
I am slighly confused over the crosshair thingy, what makes it a bad choice for navigation? Thanks for reasonining.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I am slighly confused over the crosshair thingy, what makes it a bad choice for navigation?
Just a matter of personal preference. I don't like that particular effect myself, but that is just my opinion. I have tried all the links again and still cannot get any of them to work. This may be a browser compatibility issue. Take a look at Browser Shots . You find that site helpful.

nanno

Reaction score
Seems like I have some sort of a crossbrowser script issue. Or maybe the javascript is simply disabled elsewhere? I'll have to take a look at this.
Thanks for pointing it out.