Rewards Page

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I've been working tonight in the Rewards Page. You can enter it here: http://forums.x10hosting.com/rewards.php or in the Account Menu or Accoutn Overview Links.

The current rewards are listed there and you'll be able to find the newest rewards there.

How does it work? If you have enough x10cash to buy an item from the list, you'll see the reward in bold, otherwise, it'll be normal and none linked. (Just in case someone asks about it).

I'll try to improve it as the rewards grow.

Night (gotta sleep),

- Alejandro

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Also, people waiting for payments have been awarded.

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
nice to see the rewards page finally up and running, looks good too! Now I jus gotta start collecting those damned points! ;-P

ƒorte

Reaction score
In other words,

$600 x10 cash = 2400 points here = $1 Paypal,

if you cash out at level one ($5). The deeper, the more you get for your points.

Articz

Reaction score
loving it thx to all the staff for putting soooo much of there time into it

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Now you can find the Ad Free Hosting Option in the rewards page!

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Alejandro said:
Now you can find the Ad Free Hosting Option in the rewards page!

How long does ad free hosting last, 3 months? And, will there be one for the x10advanced plans?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
It lasts 3 months and it for Corporate and Advanced. You probably see Corporate because it depends on which plan your on. If you change to advanced you'll see advanced prices.

BTW, Prices are these:

Corp - $600
Adv - $300

Also, every 3 months, if you have enough x10cash, it'll autorenew, unless you cancel it.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Alejandro said:
It lasts 3 months and it for Corporate and Advanced. You probably see Corporate because it depends on which plan your on. If you change to advanced you'll see advanced prices.

BTW, Prices are these:

Corp - $600
Adv - $300

Also, every 3 months, if you have enough x10cash, it'll autorenew, unless you cancel it.

Ah sweet, nice update :biggrin:

nightscream

Reaction score
maybe you can add it between ( ) how long it will last
because else i think this question is going to be asked a lot

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Another reward added! Now you can unsuspend your account.

This is how it works, the 1st time you unsuspend it, we'll charge you $100 x10cash, the second one: $150, the third one: $200 and so on.

So now, you don't have to wait 4 days to get unsuspended if you have enough x10cash to do it yourself. Just be aware that the fee increases with each unsuspension. The unsuspensions will be reseted every year.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Alejandro said:
Another reward added! Now you can unsuspend your account.

This is how it works, the 1st time you unsuspend it, we'll charge you $100 x10cash, the second one: $150, the third one: $200 and so on.

So now, you don't have to wait 4 days to get unsuspended if you have enough x10cash to do it yourself. Just be aware that the fee increases with each unsuspension. The unsuspensions will be reseted every year.

Wow that's pretty steep pricing, but it'll be a nice load off of the account creators and other admins

Chris Z

Reaction score
nice...that sounds sweet, hopefully i won't ever need that item, but that is still pretty cool ;) good job x10 staff for developing this cool account CP addon!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Sorry to bump this tread...but how much for a domain and how long will it last?

Jacob

Reaction score
$700 x10Cash and I believe they last one (1) year.

Jacob

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you're converting x10Points to x10Cash, it would be around 14,000 points.
(20p x 700 x10 cash = 14,000 x10 points).

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Thats a lot of money! :p what are you going to do with the $700 I am going to pay you? :D