just a coulple of really small suggestions:
- make the mouse pointer to "hand" when is over the menu
- the "contаct us" menu needs some left and right padding when mouse over.
- at the bottom " Powered By Maxnets Network, email@example.com" you might decide to add some background.
However, good job!
Just minor issues found:
- Internet Explorer 6 (do you even want to support this piece of cr@p?) - no hover over top menu, no cursor showing that there are links,
- orange color in left menu - consider making it slightly darker as the contract between menu items and white background is insufficient,
- text in the content section - you should try not to cover the background image map with the text - the black letters on the orange on the orange image are really hard to read,
- left menu 'portfolio' - the hover ('click portfolio' text) is really annoying and gives no benefits,
These are rather cosmetic changes. The site is pretty cool. Well done!
On the actual 'looks' of the site, I found it very neat and clean looking. Good job there! I would just try and make it a little more obvious on the home page exactly what services you offer.
I don't know why but to me something on that site just seems a bit generic . Template like. Its good but I just feel like something is missing
I figured it out, You have put that maxnets is a trademark on your site yes? Are you aware under international law that a trademark must be registered in order to use the (tm) so I searched for your company and I found no trademarks registered. Therefore you must remove it from your site.