RPG Reviewers - Beta Version

OscarX

Reaction score
Site Name: RPG REVIEWERS
Site URL:
http://www.rpgreviewers.com
Site Description: We are a new type of gaming site, a site where anyone can go to get the latest scoop on RPG fansites around the net. We review and rate their sites for the heck of it.

So this is my new site, took me quite a long time to get operational. Anyways, its mainly for webmasters of RPG based websites. So don't be expected to get reviewed if you have a web design website.

Enjoy!

bookworm99

Reaction score
Very nice layout; but a little confusing and crowded. In Internet Explorer 6, it doesn't center correctly, but don't worry - not everything (in fact, really nothing) does. I can't say more without seeing the rest of your site; some more content would be nice please :p}

OscarX

Reaction score
I have added a few more pages and few more features to the page. I hope i can get some more feedback! :)

tittat

Reaction score
Hello the site looks nice, but the layout is not well centered in Mozilla.And i love the way how you arranged the top site navigation, everything is arranged there in a logical way...
I can see quite a lot of disabled link in the left menu navigation.Is that intentional??? Why showing links which is not clickable???
Good Luck :)

balaji2u

Reaction score
Your site's layout and top menu navigation is good especially the top banner .
the things that i consider to change are the text size in the images like sitelynews.jpg,community.jpg,other_reviews.jpg and similar kinds..
The quote for remembrance section is really a good tactics but do any of the following to get more attraction towards it.
1.move the section to top below the "partners and affiliates" section
or
2.change the color to lightly different shade so that its not get mingled with the footer area which makes it to loose attention.

and my last suggestion is try to make a fixed header for the "Quick Link" section so that the user can easily navigate to other pages and makes ur site look like Hi-Fi..
Good Luck :cool: