Ruby on the rails

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheart8

Reaction score
I dont know whether I was not fully awake this morning [Berlin localtime - now 2pm], ....

I am sure I saw on the cpanel "Ruby on the rails" - I decided I'd check it out after I finish "attaching my account to the forum"...

A few hours later... there's no sign of it anywhere. So was I still half-sleep, or it was really there and was for some reason removed?

:dunno:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Either Bryon was experimenting or you were still half-asleep; but having Ruby functionality in cPanel would be great. I imagine after fixing things up we can work on other features

Zenax

Reaction score
I remember Ruby On Rails being there in the cPanel. It might be something to do with Bryon experimenting, as I definatly did see it and I wasn't half asleep!

eNoyx

Reaction score
I did see it too! I even clicked the icon to see what was there and I remember something about installing an 'application' before being able to use it. So, you weren't dreaming ;)

Last edited:

lionheart8

Reaction score
I'm quite relieved to know I was neither sleeping nor hallucinating.

:happysad:

Actually I was looking forward to checking it out, having found it a very cool addition only to find it had practically vanished.

Why on earth did Bry.... or whoever it was remove it... Could it be it was that person the one who was half-asleep ;) when it was added & unfortunately later came to his senses, & blew it away?

It would be cool if he/she would "take a nap" again :dancingco

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I removed it from the features list =P All we needed is 100 people trying to install stuff with it, not knowing how to use it and then messing stuff up ;).

I might re-enable it a little later once things settle down.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.