safebrowsing google

Status
Not open for further replies.

brinni1

Reaction score
Hi this is to admins if they dont know all ready "http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http://cossacks.x10hosting.com:2082/&client=googlechrome&hl=en-GB" has been flagged up

gamecraziness

Reaction score
I can confirm this. Any x10hosting domain or sub-domain is now blocked as an attack site by Firefox and Google Chrome. This needs to be fixed ASAP, it is tarnishing x10hosting's reputation and renders all sites on the domain practically offline. Blocking of attack sites can be disabled, but the average user will probably not want to for security and convenience reasons.

Here is the link for the report page for the main domain: http://safebrowsing.clients.google....=Firefox&hl=en-US&site=http://x10hosting.com/

Thanks.

Last edited:

bao3695.cz.cc

Reaction score
This is Warning from google
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for x10hosting.com

What is the current listing status for x10hosting.com?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 5 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 428 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 11 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-03-06, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-03-06.

Malicious software includes 19 trojan(s), 4 scripting exploit(s), 2 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 12 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 18 domain(s), including 364736.com/, adserve.x10hosting.com/, xcdx169.net/.

3 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including adserve.x10hosting.com/, google-analitics.net/, xcdx169.net/.

This site was hosted on 3 network(s) including AS46475 (LIMESTONENETWORKS), AS32475 (SINGLEHOP), AS13867 (CNET).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, x10hosting.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 10 site(s) including ura.exofire.net/, kralform.net.tc/, masterjakeonline.com/.

Has this site hosted malware?

Yes, this site has hosted malicious software over the past 90 days. It infected 20 domain(s), including stichtingosm.x10hosting.com/, x10hosting.com/, gulsuyu.com/.

Last edited:

gamecraziness

Reaction score
Wow, that's strange. Try refreshing the one you linked several times and it will occasionally change to suspicious.

EDIT: Now it stopped doing it. Hmmm...

Last edited:

brinni1

Reaction score
Your right gamecraziness i just refreshed the page and it changed

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I think a lot of people have now seen that warning and are very justifiably concerned. I have found that Google Safe Browsing warnings are accurate and reliable and it is generally inadvisable to visit a website which has been "blacklisted" by Google. If you happen to be using a Linux or Apple OS on your PC you probably do not have too much too worry about. If you are using Windows I hope your anti virus, anti spyware, and anti malware software is up to date and working. I have never seen this on x10 before. I think it must be some new advertising system which they have recently started using. Needs to be corrected for benefit of both x10 and x10 users and visitors.

gamecraziness

Reaction score
Well I think the problem is that some of the sites hosted on x10hosting are malicious, and the rating is carried on to the main domain. It can probably fixed by deleting those specific sites.

brinni1

Reaction score
this subdomain is listed "stichtingosm.x10hosting.com/" and the domain "gulsuyu.com/." maybe the admins should take a look to find out ( i dont mean view the page) and gamecraziness is right

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Well I think the problem is that some of the sites hosted on x10hosting are malicious, and the rating is carried on to the main domain. It can probably fixed by deleting those specific sites.

Very plausible theory, but I thought x10 had various safeguards in place to detect and prevent that kind of thing. Browsing Free Hosting Support, (as I frequently do), I see threads about suspended / terminated accounts because of various "bad" / malicious / illegal programs and scripts. But, I am just speculating as I am not admin - just ordinary user.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
This problem is solved..

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.