Same MySQL problem, New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

IRC: For Cool People!
Reaction score
My phpBB3 forum was working fine until just now. I was able to access it a few hours ago but now nothing!

Quote:
General Error
Quote:

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table './geothe_support/phpbb_config' was created with a different version of MySQL and cannot be read [1033]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Can someone tell me how to fix this?!?! :eek4::dunno:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Still can't use the board

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
They are aware of this, and are working on it. Please don't post any new threads for this issue.

Other users: Do not post a new thread, if you feel you must inform us, reply to this post, or one already established saying you're also having MySQL issues.

LyteNight

Reaction score
I'm also having a problem. What server are you on? If it's absolut, then it might just be us.

David

Reaction score
I would love to change the MySQL module but I can't access the ACP to do anything.

adrenlinerush

Reaction score
change the its done in the code... config.php i think is the file... there subfolder with another file that has a case structure of the db modules.. you need to get case and stuff correct...

David

Reaction score
Another problem, I suck at PHP. I can only learn one languge at a time and right now it's C#.

adrenlinerush

Reaction score
programming is programming... doesn't matter the language its conceptual... if you know one you should be able to read and interpret another... the config file is only a few lines long and its should be evident which var you need to change even with minimal programming experience....
Edit:
looking for this in config.php

$dbms = 'mysql';

includes/db.php has the case structure to match the var to...

Last edited:

David

Reaction score
What programming planet are you from? I write Java, C++, some C, HTML, JavaScript, some VB, basic C#, and QBasic.

Sure, many have similar structures and stuff but they ALL have their OWN internal commands recognized ONLY by that language therefore you need to know the language to know the command to know WHAT the command does.
It is not just "conceptual" as all languages have their own syntax and. Need I go on, I could write a book about this...

Does anyone have time approximations on error resolution?

Chris73

Reaction score
I am going to start closing all threads pertaining to this issue. We are aware of it and we are doing what we can. We have an open support ticket with the Data Center. Please be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.