Same Unaddressed Problem that many people are having...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex88

Reaction score
I have read numerous posts from people who can access their site and cpanel most of the time, but on the odd occasion they have no toruble accessing both.

If you type in the server address (i.e http://74.86.116.190:2082) and not the actual domain [in my case www.andmyamazingfriends.com:)2082)] it is possible to access the cpanel, but not the actual site.

This usually happens after a 30+ minute session with the website, and then will not be avaible for hours. If the user then jumps onto a different computer the site can be accessed again with the same issue after a certain amount of time.

Deleting internet files and flushing dns cache does not help sothe only conclusion i can come to is that the ip is being temporarily blocked by the firewall after some sort of commmunication which triggers this.

I am on the cossacks server and there is no server news which states any work.

I have asked this question before, about 2 or 3 weeks ago only to be told that my site is fine (according to whoever views it) and that i should try flushing dns/deleting internet files. Looking down the list I have read so many topics describing the same siuation and I think that the issue is not being addressed.

In dealing with x10 i have always been impressed with your level of support and I hope that together this possibly hard to solve issue can be rectified.

Thanks again x10 :D,
Alex

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We're working out some remaining server issues, after this is done we can look into other problems like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.