say hi and a problem

colwind

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Glad to be here. I'm using this free host for a week. It's working fine. But after I uploaded my wordpress, I could not open my site. There was only '500 Internal Server error', anybody met the same thing before?

akkudreamz

Reaction score
must be a temporary internal glitch...try again later
:)

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 colwind! Server Lotus is having some hard drive issues at the moment, but yet again if you're on another server it could be just a problem going on with the server that will work itself out or what not.

Also, it could be something with the script. I do know that the Basic PHP version is a bit locked down, and you can get Intermediate PHP just by requesting it to see if that helps, if the Error 500 code doesn't go away.

tompratt0

Reaction score
Hi,
I have just joined this site. It all sounds great, joining was pretty easy, got a good sub-domain but I have encountered a problem.
I am using iWeb 09' (part of the iLife Suite for Macs for those who may not know) and have created a site and tried to load it up via ftp. I am using tompratt.x10hosting.com and my login and password. I logged in fine but when I tried to upload my site it came up with an error...
"There was an error communicating with the FTP server. Try again later, or check with your service provider".

Any help I can get would be great.

Thanks,
Tom