See how many people have visited my website

Luiz1520

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I have a website that is up and running and I would like to see how many people have accessed it so far. How can I do that?

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
In the hosting control panel, System Info & Files > Site Summary / Statistics / Logs > yourdomainname (click on that) and you can be given a rough idea

Luiz1520

Reaction score
Thank you, I was actually able to see the site's log and it gave me an idea. I found it a little confusing, but it works. Can I see the other days?

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
When you're on the page I suggested, if you scroll down where you see a table where it lists out month by month, you can click on the individual month which brings you to another page showing more statistics including per day of that month.

Pintwin173a

Reaction score
Good afternoon, I have a website that is up and running and I would like to see how many people have accessed it so far. How can I do that?
FYI: A good website traffic logger is Statcounter.com - fairly easy to install (code snippet on each page being tracked), and its' dashboard is more user-friendly. It also has a Free Plan if you only want to see basic stats. Been using it for years, very happy with it :)