• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tgkprog

Reaction score
hey all

ok i got external help and here it is

http://sel2in.in/

thank you

Let me know what you think - and how much do you think i was charged for it (just the one page)

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
I would have to say that this site is very professional. There are a few areas where feel that you are being too informal (hence me not voting 10/10), but it still looks highly professional.

tgkprog

Reaction score
[few areas where feel that you are being too informal]

i'm informal by nature ... can u please point out 2-3 instanced? i will work on it.

also any marketing suggestions from anyone to sell a few more Exercise Timer licences ...

templeofgod

Reaction score
Great site professional two things though.

1) logo image has "noise" like it was scanned in.
2) site would be better if it all had same layout.

sunils

Reaction score
Hi, I just visited your site, it looks professional but what makes it ugly in the header, please use a good pic, donot use a distorted picture. about other page, please use the same layout and theme

tgkprog

Reaction score
thanks yes still need to re do the other pages. i will get the logo redone maybe save in png

HomerJ

Reaction score
It looks very professional. The banner needs to be better and that exercise timer thing goes outside of the table.

templeofgod

Reaction score
you say you code php and java for your job.

but if you don't make your own site w/ displaying corretly and nice flow thought site (same theme) people aren't going to want you to make there site.

also most of the site under "user site" - i guess u made are down

mattura

Reaction score
The top logo is awful (both design and 'noise')!
and the 'ex timer' image is pretty nasty, try higher quality jpg.
Also, the home page is centred fixed width, but some pages are left-aligned fixed, some are 100% across the page (you need to be consistent)
Use fonts other than Times/default, especially for source code (using monospace fonts look good and is what people are used to)
Login part of chat looks like it was made in 5 minutes and does not do the nice chat justice (it will scare people off). Make it look nice so people actually discover the chat! Maybe also indicate how many people are in the chat room on the home page? Nobody wants to click, invent a name, then log in, just to find out they are talking to themselves. You may want to change index.html to .php to make this easier.
Several links on the left of pages do not follow the style (quick look at source reveals the problem and reveals that a style sheet would be a much easier way to apply the hover effects! You need to copy the effects 'class'..'href' from the working links and put them after '<a')
Having been very critical, there are several good points about the design - the menu is nice; sparse use of colour is effective, and where used, it looks good and goes.