Selling Invision Free v2.0.0 PF-3 [LEGIT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pensoftware

Reaction score
I am selling it for 1,000 points each. When you purchase it. All I ask is to not sell it for your own points. Post here if you are interested in buying it.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
i dontthink this is leagle do you have aim?? do you have a lincese? pm me im just wondeing

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
As far as I could tell its legit. I did check a few things out and it seemed ok but like I said the best place to ask is ipb.

pensoftware

Reaction score
Derek said:
i dontthink this is leagle do you have aim?? do you have a lincese? pm me im just wondeing
Oh I may have made it unclear, it is the trial.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
LOL where did you get it because i want it but im poor i cant afford to pay points

deaddevil

Reaction score
well trial humm, you may get a trial version on the net for free, i think so....:fingersx:

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
First of all, it's not InvisionFree, it's Invision Power Board.

Since the start of IPB, the script, as stated by its license, has been illegal to distribute or download anywhere from IPS. That has never changed. This is not legit, it is illegal.

Plus, v2.0.0 PF3 wasn't even the newest trial available. It was actually v2.0.0. After that, v2.0.1 was released to non-paying customers by accident, although not many staff were even aware it had happened.

http://www.invisionpower.com/ip.dynamic/products/board/license.html

You may not:
  • distribute the Software
That part of the license has never changed. There used to be a page telling you what old, free versions were legal. I don't know if it exists anymore, but it said v1.3 can be used forever, v1.3.1 can be used as a trial until you decide that you want to use the software permanently. v2.0.0 was the same as v1.3.1.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
1) the "free legit" version of 2.0.0 is a trial version

2) i've already asked ipb staff if the full 2.0.0 version was free and they said no, 1.3.1 is free, othewise they all cost money

so yah, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.