SEO for my site help

walidno1

Reaction score
I have no idea what to do with seo. I know there are tutorials out there but I don't have time right now (exams ahead). So if someone can visit my site and tell me what to do I would be very grateful!

bulletcleaners25

Prime Account
Reaction score
Here are a few tips;

Look into Meta Tags that go into your between you <head> tags, you definitely need meta keywords and meta description. Your meta description shows up on google when your website is displayed. Your title is the link on google and the text underneath is your meta description.

<h1> should be the main title of your webpage and should describe what your website is about.
<h2> - <h6> should be sub headings. I notice you jump from <h1> straight to <h5>? These should only be used for headings. These should also contain keywords but not over the top, make sure you dont have a high keyword density.

Check out your competitors and see what keywords they use but dont just copy and paste.

You need to work out what keywords you need to focus on, words like Free, Logo, Design, Designer, Unique ( you will need more) are good but try not to repeat them to much or google will penalize you if you keyword density is to high.
text fr
Make sure all javascript and css are in external files as google bot only read a certain amount of text from your website and bases its decision on that (whether your website is relevant to the organic search or not).

Get a google webmasters tool account, create a sitemap both HTML for your users to visit and XML for search engines to read. Make sure you submit them to all the major search engines.

An important SEO tip is DOFOLLOW back links. You need quality back links and quantity, set up an alexa.com account and claim your website, it's not important but it helps. Go to blogs and post comments, post your site in directories.

There are plenty of things you can do to enhance your websites SEO, these are only a few ideas and tips.

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The most important thing is ORIGINAL, HIGH-QUALITY CONTENT. The second most important thing is to build up as many ONE WAY links to your website as possible from HIGH QUALITY WEBSITES that have the SAME SUBJECT as your webpage.

Keep in mind that SEO is just SOMEONE'S PERSONAL OPINION. Google (arguable the most important SE) has *never* released any details about how they calculate a page's score. There are hints and tips, but no actual confirmed parameters.

The more you tamper with your webpage to increase SEO, the more likely that Google will blacklist you.

Some more tips:
  • Do not spam keywords. This will certainly get you blacklisted.
  • Validate your code. Validate your code. Validate your code. Invalid code is not treated very well because the spider that is reading your site won't understand what your code means.
  • Use mostly plain text. Images, flash, javascript, java, etc. are not read as well by the spider.
  • Keep the amount of code on your page to a minimum. It has been theorized that spiders only read the first X number of characters of your page. Putting your CSS and JS code in the file will push your content down and it may not be read.
  • Without paying a ton of money to market your website, things will progress slowly. Be patient.
  • Again, these tips are not confirmed with Google, but a lot of experts consider this advise to be correct.

Zora2012

Reaction score
Follow off page SEO strategy - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission, promote your website get effective traffic and quality backlink.

rajdeep01

Banned
Reaction score
On page optimization is the process of making a website SEO friendly and lot of points keep in mind when we doing the on page of any website like title tag optimization,meta description of that website, navigation structure of a website and more.
Off Page Optimization is the activity that is done on other sites for our site to increase search engine ranking. Off page is what you do to promote your website like linkbuilding, social bookmarking, bolg posting, directory submission, smo etc promote your website get effective traffic and quality backlink.

dsaase

Reaction score
SEO friendly and lot of points keep in mind when we doing the on page of any website like title tag optimization,meta description of that website.You need quality back links and quantity, set up an alexa.com account and claim your website, it's not important but it helps!