Votes: 7 24.1%
  • 3-5

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I don't stop thinking about them

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

KowKing

Reaction score
Upon noticing the sudden declining intelligence of the general population (I won't name any members of this forum that are prime examples...) I've decided to start a poll to see what you, the common person, thinks of these idiots that's ruining the fun for the rest of us.*

The question is: How many times per day you seriously consider going on a killing spree?

*No, I'm not homicidal or suicidal. An article found on Digg brought this up.

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Of course. Depends if I sleep well the night before, if I have to babysit my god-daughter and if I am feeling well ( then depends on what goes on here. Hahaha )

Shishir

Reaction score
Upto now, never thought of such case. But reading this article I think I am just a bit curious about the poster. Can I start with Him? Hi hi hi.

mitamata

Reaction score
I occasionally wanna call people names, but I don't think I've ever actually wanted to kill anyone. That would be... disturbing :shifty:

dyfuse

Reaction score
Definitely NONE. But I wouldn't be surprised if even 5 percent of the world's population would actually think of going on a killing spree at any one time...especially in this day and age.

I just can't believe what the human race has come to. You are born into this beautiful world, only to die, because you were either:
- on someone's hit list
- on the raw end of a suicide bomber's plot OR
- in the vicinity of a deranged person with a gun

legendphil

Reaction score
hao!

I'll probably kill 3 or more. I used to play Grand Theft Auto for some killing training. It'll be a waste if I wouldn't kill huh? :)

...nah, like KIRA YAMATO, I'll probably disable a person instead of killing... :)

still ain't right? I don't know. I'll kill if someone tries to kill anyone I care for.

Peace!

Last edited:

rockthecasbah

Reaction score
How many times per day...

I think one would have some issues if you thought about killing sprees "per day", as opposed to "every so often". I think most people have had times in their lifes where they were at a boiling point but I think that occurence is more like once a month or something. If you think about homicidal thoughts every day.... well, I implore you to seek some professional help! :s

Last edited:

Dazz

Reaction score
Whoa would've never guessed the subject of this poll from the title lol

I would definitly have to say none, I do sometimes feel I would like to choke someone until they lose consciousness (the person infront of you in the supermarket with about 7 items and wants to pay by cheque when your in a rush LOL) but I don't think I've ever wanted to 'spree', mind you im very chilled out and no-one annoyed me that much........yet:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
Wow this is really madness, God created us to love one another, and to respect each other and many more. How will anyone be God himself to kill people, God is not a person who do that either. To kill someone and take away their precious life is a sinner which will make God very angry to those who take away his sons and daughter therefore. To me I will never react that way because nobody own me his/her life neither do I own my life to them.

darkstang

Reaction score
About once a day somebody will say something that just makes me think, "I really hope you're sterile..."

Edit:
Wow this is really madness, God created us to love one another, and to respect each other and many more. How will anyone be God himself to kill people, God is not a person who do that either. To kill someone and take away their precious life is a sinner which will make God very angry to those who take away his sons and daughter therefore. To me I will never react that way because nobody own me his/her life neither do I own my life to them.
You are not very familiar with the bible... at all... According to the bible god has destroyed entire cities because the people in them pissed him off.

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thats why 1st person shooters where invented, i think.

Well thats why I play them anyways, take out the frustation of the day.
When I am sitting on that hill in BF2 with the wind whislting past my ears and the tagets eye in the crosshair. I picture the staff member that pissed me off!

shaunak

Reaction score
None.
I get angry but never angry enough to actually feel homicidal.
At the most i shout.
Maybe a couple of times a month or two i actually feel like hitting someone.

I find it best to think of something totally different, or hum your favourite tune when you feel angry.

cointoss

Reaction score
KowKing you are my hero. You have some of the most off the wall posts I have ever seen. lol. But in all honesty, I like it. The post I mean, no the idea of a killing spree. I would have to go with none on that.

May you all have wonderful...killing-spree-free days.

knutico

Reaction score
We have some potential Serial Killers in this forum, personally I go kinda killer when I'm stuck in a traffic jam, or when I'm at the supermarket:mad:

intheclutch

Reaction score
Interesting topic.

I used to have thoughts of going on a rampage, but that was more "heat of the moment" type of things, that when given a few minutes to think things through, I decide that's not the best option...I'm sure we all have those moments, whether we like to think about them (or admit it) or not.

But ever since the Virginia Tech shooting, I've noticed those thoughts have just about vanished. My best friend goes there, and that really hit hard.