Server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dphiance

Reaction score
Is the elementfx.com server down? I can't access my site (could do yesterday). I might be my PC but could any1 help me here?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
The server seems to be running fine. I would check your pc. Try cleaning your temp files and cookies and reboot see if that helps at all.

dphiance

Reaction score
None work. BTW can u see my signature (the image) because that is on the elementfx server and i cant see it :S

NewFuture

Reaction score
ye ur signature is there, i can see it and your site is working for me

dphiance

Reaction score
yeh. i get "cannot find server" :S i don't know......... im not on a router either :S

dphiance

Reaction score
I can access the FTP, not the cPanel or my site :S It might be this PC because I've got another at home (this is at my Dads) and it might be this PC. Because i forgot my passy and i tried about 30 times (all incorrect) and it probably blocked me. Anyway never-mind, ill just have to wait until 5:00pm

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
hmm I had this problem to for some reason and I still haven`t figured it out. I can get to your site. I was just there. I can also get to your cpanel. The problem must be on your end.

dphiance

Reaction score
roger that, can you somehow get blocked IPs off? unless i use a proxy of some sort :S

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I removed an IP from the block list that I believe was yours. See if it works now.

-Corey

dphiance

Reaction score
Thank-you so much Corey!
Your help is grately appreciated... now i can get off this proxy :S

Status
Not open for further replies.