Server Error - Custom URL

Status
Not open for further replies.

avalondeveloper96

Reaction score
Server Error
There has been a server error. Please try again momentarily.

If the issue persists, create a support ticket.

I have tried to point the .ie domain avalonfashions.ie to the name servers viseversa and its not working, coming with the above server error. How can this be fixed?

avalondeveloper96

Reaction score
Any update? Is there any support on x10hosting? Even if i where to get the pro account? I just need simple support from the community? I have changed the dns server to point away from x10hosting yesterday after a server error and changed back to the origional avalon1.elementfx.com but this isnt working now either and the status is stating as complete, i have flushed by dns already and tried from a different location and still showing server error under x10hosting for the url and for avalon1.ele.... is showing as x10hosting error page?

Any Help?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the more you keep making these changes before 24 hours even goes by, then you'll only keep getting this error. The cPanel needs some time for it to change the domain to the new one and then have the paths recognized and serve up the correct page. Please wait at least 24 hours for the cPanel to synchronize to your domain changes when you make them.

Edit: Please clear your browser's cache along with the flushing of your dns. I see your site just fine with your elementfx.com domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.