Server keeps reseting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhekelian

Reaction score
Not sure what is causing this problem but when I do something on my forum like change a room or do something in the ACP I keep getting a blank page saying the server has been reset, it gets really annoying if you are doing a few changes.

To get through it you do a refresh and then it loads where it should be. this happens a lot when posting as well, I can imagine I'm going to get in the neck once my members start posting, lol.

Is there anything I can do? I'm running a smf forum http://www.ronin.exofire.net/index.php and apart from this glitch it runs great. I noticed in the AdminCP there are accelerators and that but I haven't change anything but wondered if there was anything to help?

dhekelian

Reaction score
Sorry to bring this up again and I am grateful for being allowed to host my forum. The problem seems to be getting a little worse and is making it very hard working on it due to the 'connection reset' or blank pages, it really is frustrating.

I know you must be working hard due to the server change, is there any indication of how long these error pages will persist? Or is there any settings I can enable to help the problem? Firefox is a common browser for our forum users (although at the moment there are just two of us working on it) could ff be a problem? Do you recommend another browser?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.