Server Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be doing a few things to tidy up the server in anticipation of sign-ups being reopened for tomorrow(Friday). Don't be surprised if you see intermittent downtime and slow downs.

-Corey

knoxoqe

Reaction score
Thank you Corey, everything that is for the better is always welcome.

EDIT: By the way, at what exact time will the sign-ups open? And what time-zone?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

cetutnx1

Reaction score
I've recently login in to cpanel and i don't have any problem with but it says:

<TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=4 width=275 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=index1 noWrap width=120>Disk usage</TD><TD class=index2>0.00 Megabytes</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=4 width=275 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=index1 noWrap width=120>Disk space available</TD><TD class=index2>Unlimited Megabytes</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

is this because the server maintenance?

cpanel user: cetutnx1

thanks

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Knoxoqe: There is no exact time or date yet. Corey said by this weekend though.

Cetutnx1: Yes the "unlimited diskspace" is known about, and will be taken care of soon.

AllStarGamer101: Corey mentioned something about there being a limit on the sign-ups per day. I'm not 100% sure though yet.

Yay.

kouhi

Reaction score
Is there any rough idea of when signups will be open, you said friday but i am curious because it is 17:46 GMT which is my time zone and i have been checking back every couple hours throughout the day. I am sorry if this breaks any rules, curiosity is a pain

knoxoqe

Reaction score
kouhi said:
Is there any rough idea of when signups will be open, you said friday but i am curious because it is 17:46 GMT which is my time zone and i have been checking back every couple hours throughout the day. I am sorry if this breaks any rules, curiosity is a pain

Indeed it is. :) I've been doing the same thing all day long.

kouhi

Reaction score
hehe, guess we are just too egar. I wish i put a support ticket in for my account but with me starting a website i thought it would be best to wait and have a fresh account. Im regretting it now because even though x10 is the best host, i have had to keep the site offline for too long for my likes. But i know it was worth it

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Umm. There is no 100% definite time yet. I'm working on the sign up stuff as I'm typing this.. So yea.. Soon I would think. :)

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Nice. Thanks for the update. It is friday right now and I hope everything went well because this will be better for x10.

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
Is it still down. My site started working again, and it just died. I saw nothing in the news.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
The server is having some problems. Give it a few minutes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.