Server status question

Status
Not open for further replies.

chief

Reaction score
my account page says that the server status is mostly good but...
Disk /dev/sdb7 (/home)90 % and
Disk /dev/sdb2 (/var)88 %
are flasing yellow and black, also my page doesnt load when i try to go to it, it just gives me a white page but my facvion loads...any ideas?

chief

Reaction score
no i checked the status before i posted

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Check your source code and error_logs, it looks like nothing is loading.

chief

Reaction score
these are the most re-ocurring errors (i think its the only ones lol) i know what the memory_limit is but i dont know about the other one

[Sun Dec 23 15:57:14 2007] [error] [client 66.249.65.7] ALERT - maximum execution depth reached - script terminated (attacker '66.249.65.7', file '/home/chief/public_html/lib/dbwrapper_mysql.php', line 8)
[Sun Dec 23 15:57:12 2007] [error] [client 66.249.65.7] ALERT - script tried to increase memory_limit to 67108864 bytes which is above the allowed value (attacker '66.249.65.7', file '/home/chief/public_html/lib/local_config.php', line 12)
Edit:
nvm ima just find another host this one is too crappy for this kind of thing

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
these are the most re-ocurring errors (i think its the only ones lol) i know what the memory_limit is but i dont know about the other one

[Sun Dec 23 15:57:14 2007] [error] [client 66.249.65.7] ALERT - maximum execution depth reached - script terminated (attacker '66.249.65.7', file '/home/chief/public_html/lib/dbwrapper_mysql.php', line 8)
[Sun Dec 23 15:57:12 2007] [error] [client 66.249.65.7] ALERT - script tried to increase memory_limit to 67108864 bytes which is above the allowed value (attacker '66.249.65.7', file '/home/chief/public_html/lib/local_config.php', line 12)
Edit:
nvm ima just find another host this one is too crappy for this kind of thing

Normally i don't say much... but if you need help packing your bags(files) let me know i will be more than happy to email you a zipped copy of your website.

When you do leave. Please do not look back. I wish you luck with your new host. maybe they can take all your negativity.

Thanks and good luck.

chief

Reaction score
hey, im sorry about what i said with the crappy thing i said it out of anger, my site has just been down soo much with the game, i just feel like i cant do anything on it....and now if i move ima have to completely restart pretty much, get a new playerbase(already got to do that) reinstall my game with the databases, and everything, please take this apology as an appology not as my trying to make excuses formyself, i feel like a complete idot but i am sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.