Services not working

CCHunter90

Reaction score
This evening I received an email saying that tomorrow my account would be considered inactive.

I logged in to avoid this, but, when I try to access my email or my website they give no response. What is happening? When will my account start to work again?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
looking at your account o see you have .com domain names
both links work for me, assuming these are not free from x10hosting
are those due for renewal ?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This evening I received an email saying that tomorrow my account would be considered inactive.

I logged in to avoid this, but, when I try to access my email or my website they give no response. What is happening? When will my account start to work again?
Please try now. Your IP was blocked for failing to access IMAP to many times on your local machine

CCHunter90

Reaction score
Please try now. Your IP was blocked for failing to access IMAP to many times on your local machine
It's working now, thanks!!

Was it maybe because I was using a VPN? How can I prevent this from happening in the future? Thanks

mrburnsx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It's working now, thanks!!

Was it maybe because I was using a VPN? How can I prevent this from happening in the future? Thanks
A failed IMAP access would be because of incorrect username and/or password. You would have to correct the username and password you’re using to access IMAP email on your local machine to prevent it from happening in the future.