Sever Load!!!!!!! 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirantha

Reaction score
Hi

I have my forums at www.chiranthasoft.cq.hk/forums/ (Hosted by X10) and the problem is that the server load is soo high 6.70 for no reson. I don't know whats going on but there was a guest on the board 66.249.66.243 I band him and the server load begain to go down. But its still remaining on 6.34. This is weared because I board normaly takes only 0.32 (Less than one) of the server. THere some thing wrong. I turned off the board but its still the same I think its not my accout but some ones. Even in the Cpanel it shows 6.70 and in a red dot.

We need to know whos doing this. I think we should stop testing scripts on the server that have bugs.

Help
Thank you
Chirantha

Edit the load is now 9.36!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!! OMFG!!!! What He** is going on!!!! Some one plase stop the scripts that is causing is problem. I think this is all because of the PHP upgrade to the server!!!!

Edit 2: Where is Corey when you need him!!!!? Please Somthing is going very wrong!

Last edited:

n4tec

Reaction score
Chirantha, the server load is fine... Currently it is 1.52 (4 cpus) which is 0.38 per CPU..

Chirantha

Reaction score
Yea now its fine now but it was realy high then. I think some ones script caused it. I think Corey should look at the CPU useage logs 01:00 AM to 01:34 AM on the 25th Auguest and see whtich site caused it. This was a grate inconvineace and it was not in the Anouncements. I don't know how many members I lost because the board was set to hold on 5% of the CPU and when people come the CPU thing of IPB comes and they live the board. :( This is worth an investigation. :)

Chirantha

Reaction score
CHeck the Logs and see who caused the big mess please!!!! Time 01:00 AM to 01:34 AM on the 25th Auguest

Status
Not open for further replies.