Showcase Website Awards

Kay

Reaction score

After some time of waiting Showcase Website Awards is finally here - for you submit your site on the Submit page and wiat until the voting stage.​

Currely the site is up and running like metipned on the home page.​

'Now as you know that this is the first event so everything may not run as smoothly as you may expect.'

Last edited:

Defication

Reaction score
Man dude this is some nice work, the layout design is real original and I love the colrs used. I can see what your going for and I must say your doing great so far. Due to this is some what of a award site you might wanna add some cool features like a voting system, comment system, along with a community script to handle your ideas. These scripts can be found anywhere but choose wisely cuase I must say that some of them are GBI (Gay Beyond Imagination) and are a total waste.

I see where yor going and its good, I would join if I owned a site to help you out. You might wanna advertise more to jump start your business dude. So like I said add a few features and you should be A, OK. Good Luck.

Kay

Reaction score
Yeah I have got someone on a different forum making a banner which I am going to put ask to put on other peoples websites maybe for a small fee. If anyone is offering advertising space please send me a PM and I will see if I can afford it.

I may place a contact Us form on the contact page.
and maybe even a shout box if I can find one.