Sig Critique Required!

Akkarin

Reaction score
Right, guys I know all of you out there are pro gfx critiques, so I need to know if this style suits, or should I just forget about it. Please rate in percent!

noregrets8pl.jpg

wisdom8np.jpg

Seifer

Reaction score
Those are pretty nice signatures. I prefer the second one more but it may just be the colour and the cut's placement and look. The first one seems good also, the blending is superb and the text is portrayed pretty well. The scanlines aren't overly obtrusive. There isn't much more I can say.

Overall I'd have to give the first one a 80% and the second one a 85%.

However the only reason i like the second one better is personal preference. Nice, though :).

Conor

Reaction score
Nice job. I would try to minimize the amount of white light you put in though because it tends to distract people from the actual render and the signature as a whole. Good job though.

Akkarin

Reaction score
Thanks for you advice guys! I've got this problem with PS, all my text is always uppercase, I checked to make sure caps lock isn't on. I've tried copying and pasting something in notepad that is lowercase into PS and it still is uppercase.

[3amigos]gaz

Reaction score
Akkarin said:
Thanks for you advice guys! I've got this problem with PS, all my text is always uppercase, I checked to make sure caps lock isn't on. I've tried copying and pasting something in notepad that is lowercase into PS and it still is uppercase.

sure you havent got shift on cause sometimes if shift has been pressed to many times it locks it even wen its up so try pressing shift a few times (both) and then try typing

Last edited:

Seifer

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that. I'll make a mini Tutorial for you on howto fix that.

[3amigos]gaz

Reaction score
also i would i like your sigs i like the top to be personal
1st ~ 90%
2nd ~ 70% because the knight need to be seen more or the sword

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Akkarin said:
Some font's that you can download Only come with upercase..... But I donno if thats your problem

Seifer

Reaction score
No, I doubt it, what I explained is more than likely the problem.

Last edited:

Akkarin

Reaction score
Thnx Seifer! My PS is bugged I'm going to have to turn that thing of every single time I use text tool. I was using it with Times New Roman Mr. Brown, and was thinking "Hang on, it has to have lowercase!".

9mmeye0pj.jpg

EDIT: Woops how did that get in their! just something I was practising on, with the movie like bars. I think it's a bit too much white and bright.

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Alright, Thats kool I was just saying some font's only do come with cap letters only.

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Akkarin said:
Thnx Seifer! My PS is bugged I'm going to have to turn that thing of every single time I use text tool. I was using it with Times New Roman Mr. Brown, and was thinking "Hang on, it has to have lowercase!".

9mmeye0pj.jpg

EDIT: Woops how did that get in their! just something I was practising on, with the movie like bars. I think it's a bit too much white and bright.

Sorry for the double post. I think your doing Awsome job with these sig's man and that one I realy like 10/10!

I don't know much about sig's. But I know that one looks Very nice.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
First one definately nice like the purple haze very original, like the style 2nd is a little too dark with the character in the right bottom,

9/10 :drool: