moparfan90

Reaction score
hello. i know that there are more then one thread on how long it takes for some people to get there hosting application aproved. i think that you sould make a script that will automaticly make the changes to the server if they fill it out correctly.. i think that many people in this commmunity would help with th making and research including me...i dont know much about servers and stuff so i dont know if it can be done but some other host have that... i think they have something with cpanel maybe. im not sure. well maybe you can get a small team together and look into it if you guy want. :)

moparfan90

Reaction score
no i ment so that when the person clicks submit it would triger a script and creat the account and the mod's and admin and look over it... its probably better that way it is so they can monitor what they are hosting.... :)

moparfan90

Reaction score
i ment that when your in the signup form for hosting when you click submit it would triger a script that would create there hosting account and setup everything. but i think now that it is better the way it is because they x10 can monitor what they are hosting much better.

moparfan90

Reaction score
yeah... i was just thinking time wise not legal and other stuff... i like the whole piont thing alot !! i am going to work toward a domain name. :)

flankerdin

Reaction score
If you make the system.. people will create a lot of account and get a lot of hosting.....
In other word it is hard to handle...

moparfan90

Reaction score
moparfan90 said:
yeah... i was just thinking time wise not legal and other stuff... i like the whole piont thing alot !! i am going to work toward a domain name. :)
yeah i know :-0 :blushing: :cat: