Sign-up problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cr4sh

Reaction score
I re-sign-up my sub-domain yesterday evening and receive a error message: Thank you for registering with x10hosting there was a error creating your account and the server admin has been notified. Your account will be activated shorlty.
Now I can't re sign-up again and nothing work...please.

database.x10hosting.com

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Cr4sh said:
I re-sign-up my sub-domain yesterday evening and receive a error message: Thank you for registering with x10hosting there was a error creating your account and the server admin has been notified. Your account will be activated shorlty.
Now I can't re sign-up again and nothing work...please.

database.x10hosting.com
If you have signed up once with that domain that domain won't let you sign up again,

And if you alreddy have an account Corey might have a 1 account per IP thing set up.

We will see what other staff have to say on the matter.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I turned the duplicate IP manual override thing I had set up off. There are too many accounts owned by the same person. I had it disabled for the last few days or so. :)

Is that why you cannot sign up Cr4sh?

Cr4sh

Reaction score
I can to enter for the sign-up and follow the step, but at the sub-domain name the system say "the subdomain already exist", probably for my first sign-up...but it don't work.

Mr.Brownlove said:
If you have signed up once with that domain that domain won't let you sign up again,

And if you alreddy have an account Corey might have a 1 account per IP thing set up.

Thx a lot I just know this, but I have only the forum account, because I loose my site when the server wiped-out.

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Cr4sh said:
I can to enter for the sign-up and follow the step, but at the sub-domain name the system say "the subdomain already exist", probably for my first sign-up...but it don't work.

Mr.Brownlove said:

Thx a lot I just know this, but I have only the forum account, because I loose my site when the server wiped-out.
database.x10hosting.com was your old account, maybe it's stil there or somthing I'll take a look.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yes, I didenent see it in the WHM... I think were going to need Corey on this one.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
PM me your IP address and I can get rid of your old sign up attempt that is messed up, that way you can sign up again.

Cr4sh

Reaction score
You have a PM...

A last thing, if possible I wish to register the same subdomain (database).
Now for the system already exist.

The signup it's ok, now probably wait the amministrator confirm to work.
Thank you, you make a happy man.

Last edited:

Cr4sh

Reaction score
It's normal to wait over 24 hours to access the sub-domain?
I'm sorry for the questions, but i don't receive confirm.

Last edited:

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Cr4sh said:
It's normal to wait over 24 hours to access the sub-domain?
I'm sorry for the questions, but i don't receive confirm.

You shouldn't be waiting for anything...

*Edit: make sure you check your spam folder or that u used the right email

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
You might need to sign up again... Read the latest thread about it in the news forum.

Jordan K

Reaction score
Aww consider me noob-central, I forgot Corey made it into a lottery system.:drool: A number of accounts gets "randomly" or so they call it picked at the end of each day I think it is (I am too lazy to check) anyways if you don't get confirmation within 24 hours of signup, re-signup.

Cr4sh

Reaction score
Ok, I read only now about the lottery...
Then I re-signup and after this to hope, to hope and to hope again.

Jordan K

Reaction score
Cr4sh said:
Ok, I read only now about the lottery...
Then I re-signup and after this to hope, to hope and to hope again.

Hahaha, yep. :) Something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.