Sign-ups Down Temporarily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Sign ups for hosting are down currently, and will be that way for the next few days. A lot of things will be changing soon, and this is one of them. I'm not sure exactly when they will be back, but it shouldn't be too long. If you sign up now, it will just be a waste of your time and your application will just be deleted.

Thanks,
-NedreN

moose

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the improvements :)

I hope everything goes well
wiggle.gif

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
it will....trust me. im actually excited and i know some of the detals..... lol. I just can't wait myself

djscomics

Reaction score
can you guys please not delete my application. I am ready to upload my website, with ads and everything.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If you signed up after this post was made then I would imagine you will have to sign up again after the changes are made.

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
djscomics said:
can you guys please not delete my application. I am ready to upload my website, with ads and everything.

if they were to make 1 exception.... then everybody would want to be added to the site. So as of now like bigguy said, there is nothing you can do but wait for the new site to open

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
my guess is when the site is ready to be released.

nedren is working i believe his hardest. but is taking a break everynow and then in WOW

Wolfdude

Reaction score
Ooppss, i should of read this before i sign up.......... O well just got to wait a little longer

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
demosthenes705 said:
my guess is when the site is ready to be released.

nedren is working i believe his hardest. but is taking a break everynow and then in WOW
Tis True he was having some trouble with the new site he was fixing up. But theres going to be A LOT of new changes not just a new site.. but much more.

We can't say for sure.. But hopfuly not very very long..

after this post next person to ask how long it will take for them to come up... will get a warning.

Last edited:

masterchief3k

Reaction score
well, does anyone know any new feature yet? i am phyched to find out. then i can get my site up again once and for all. :lupie:

tikloos

Reaction score
u said a few days..

Its been 19 days... almost three weeks

Any idea when theyre back up?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
tikloos said:
u said a few days..

Its been 19 days... almost three weeks

Any idea when theyre back up?
100 more weeks.. No I really don't know.. don't post asking anymore.. I'm POSITIVE that we will let you know when they are open again to the public.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
When the new x10 site launches they will be opened. Sorry it's taking longer than expected.

James

Banned
Reaction score
So theres a new site comming for x10, thats good as, its nice to have a change every now and again.
To bad you guys have allready neally finished it, cos i would of been glad to help.

masterchief3k

Reaction score
100 more weeks is like 2 years....major downfall if that would be true

if this were a true paid host, you guys may be loosing hundreds of $$$ per hour!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.