Sign-ups Open until bedtime!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm opening sign-ups as of RIGHT now. Your account will automatically be created (hopefully). Please leave feedback on the new system here. It's not 100% done but close enough.

I will be shutting sign-ups off when I go to bed to see how things went. ;)

http://www.x10hosting.com/ipanel/order/

If anything doesn't work, or something doesn't seem right please post it here. You MUST use a VALID e-mail address when signing up.

Have fun,

-Corey

theblazingangel

Prime Account
Reaction score
YES!!

worked perfectly. thanks corey and whoever else worked on the scripts

small note, on the emails where you mention copying the address, there are two full stops at the end, someone might mistake them as being part of the address, so it might be a good idea to remove them!

cheers

R

roach6390

ERROR!!

Thank you for registering with x10hosting there was a error creating your account and the server admin has been notified. Your account will be activated shorlty.

and

Unable to create account!

WHM ERROR:
WWWAcct 10.0 (c) 1997-2005 cPanel, Inc. <table width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>Sorry, a DNS entry for roach.x10hosting.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster) </td><td width="30">
error.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Account Creation Complete!!!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Roach :: Try again in about 3 min.

Edit:::

Should be all set. Check your E-mail

-Corey

Last edited:
R

roach6390

Try re-signing up, or just clicking the validating link?

R

roach6390

thanks, everything worked just about perfect ;)

edit:

i can't log into cPanel or find my FTP info though :(

Last edited by a moderator:

cokacola650

Reaction score
I've been lurking around here for a month or so waiting for the signups to open up and I'm glad to hear that they have. I reigstered for the subdomain planeinsane.x10hosting.com and am waiting for an e-mail. Hopefully you haven't goneto sleep yet, lol. I think i entered in the right e-mail address: cokacola650 @ hotmail.com.

thanks again,
cokacola650

moose

Reaction score
Great great news, I'm so glad I caught this on time.

Thanks for such a contribution to us :)

draikun

Reaction score
roach6390 said:
ERROR!!

Thank you for registering with x10hosting there was a error creating your account and the server admin has been notified. Your account will be activated shorlty.

and

Unable to create account!

WHM ERROR:
WWWAcct 10.0 (c) 1997-2005 cPanel, Inc. <table width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>Sorry, a DNS entry for roach.x10hosting.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster) </td><td width="30">
error.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Account Creation Complete!!!

the same as me... but is kinda weird... because it says that there was an error but the site was created (nushe.x10hosting.com) but I don't have any information of the site, like username and password for cpanel, ftp acces...

please... can somebody help me?? i don't want to lose this opportunity

thanks

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Ok.. Well, has anyone noticed any errors with anything besides the WHM account creation errors? (Draikun and Roach)

TheBlazingAngel: What do you mean *exactly* by: "small note, on the emails where you mention copying the address, there are two full stops at the end, someone might mistake them as being part of the address, so it might be a good idea to remove them!"? The two periods? I think I am going to change the email being sent around better to make the apperance a little more, errr.. "nice".

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Ok well, I edited what the actual email says.. Maybe that will work better.

One question though: Why does the text in that image you posted all together, and "un-formatted", without the HTML and all?

AllStarGamer101

Reaction score
NedreN said:
Ok well, I edited what the actual email says.. Maybe that will work better.

One question though: Why does the text in that image you posted all together, and "un-formatted", without the HTML and all?

If your talking to me, I just took a "print screen" of my email and cut out that little part. Other than that, I don't know what your really mean.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Yes I was talking to you. :)

What email client/service do you use? (Like: GMail, HotMail, Yahoo, Etc.)

AllStarGamer101

Reaction score
NedreN said:
Yes I was talking to you. :)

What email client/service do you use? (Like: GMail, HotMail, Yahoo, Etc.)

Sorry, lol... Its late at night.

HotMail

PS: maybe you can do my PM request when things simmer down, with all the new things going one with the new system and all here.