Signature Gifts?

moose

Reaction score
Hey, well I'm sure eveyone has seen those "Gift Signatures" people give eachother at forums. I though that this may be something cool to add here.

What do you think of this?

I think we can have a closer community by doing this, if all goes well.

Post what you think :)

ƒorte

Reaction score
uh... sure I'm in

so long as I can still play hold'em

moose

Reaction score
Yeah, just thought of seeing what people would think about it first.. since if I were the only one giving gifts, thad be pointless.. Well, I'll just wait a little more and see other's views also.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
It's a good idea, just thought you guys should put a limit of how many sigs you make.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Lol, if you can make me one please. BTW. I'll make some too, just let me fix up my **** (software wise) because my comp is a mess and I need to install my development tools. (Adobe Creative Suite CS2, Macromedia Studio, Etc...)

knoxoqe

Reaction score
moose said:
Hey, well I'm sure eveyone has seen those "Gift Signatures" people give eachother at forums. I though that this may be something cool to add here.

Post what you think :)
By gift signatures you mean doing sigs for people and offer them? If it is, i think it's awesome, it reflects the joy of this holiday season.
Great idea. :)

Last edited:

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Yeh i have to agree it sounds awsome i'd love to be gud enough with graphics to make even one. The idea is realy cool ideas like this shows how close the comunity at x10 realy is.

moose

Reaction score
knoxoqe said:
moose said:

Post what you think
By gift signatures you mean doing sigs for people and offer them? If it is, i think it's awesome, it reflects the joy of this holiday season.
Great idea.

I'm getting quite confused, but what I'm thinking is, person A would give person B a signature gift, person B will be like.. "fantastic!" and put it in his signature where there will be a section for gifts recieved, and there will be a link to the sig.

Well, right now I've got to go to bed, I will most likely be making some for the staff members who have helped me, and the nice people here that I've been seeing.

Glad to hear people liking the idea :)

[-EDIT-]

Also,
aaorozco said:
It's a good idea, just thought you guys should put a limit of how many sigs you make.

Do you mean something like, there should be a limit on how many you can have in your sig so it's not a big mess? or.. really like.. you can only give 10 gift signatures.

I guess both would be a good idea though, just want to know what exactly you were saying :)

Last edited: