Simple ads in HTML

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejoe

Reaction score
Hi,

tried to get it out ...but i only found PHP code....is there any code for HTML/Javascript?

yhap2003

Reaction score
Why are they so many post about ads problems these days.........!!!! Ppl should search more! BTW is that link should be placed in a sticky post somewhere, that is easy to see!!

Richard

Reaction score
I think you'll need a banner at the top of the forums "Get your Ads here" lol

Richard

Reaction score
I apologize if I may have offending you, it was not my intension.
I’m truly sorry. :sad:

Chris

Reaction score
Can you be more descriptive? Are you talking about the x10Hosting Ads? If so, then go http://www.x10hosting.com/ads.php. You can place those in HTML pages. If you need to put the ads in PHP pages (most forums, etc) then search the forums then post here if you are still having problems.

Richard

Reaction score
The code that you copied, is it all one one line? Because it needs to be formatted (line breaks) if it is

joejoe

Reaction score
Got the code and added it...i can see the ad on my HD...(when I preview my website)...but when I upload it...i cannot see anything....is this normal ?

Chris

Reaction score
No it's not.

Can you give us more details? What type of pages are you working with, PHP, HTML, etc.? Just other information you have would be great.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
maybe they should format the ads cause when i do it, it wont work I have to format it :( Just a suggestion :)

joejoe

Reaction score
Using HTML...

Why can I see th ads when I preview the website on my HD, and on the server not ?

Chris

Reaction score
joejoe said:
Using HTML...

Why can I see th ads when I preview the website on my HD, and on the server not ?

Like I said, can you send me the file or show me where it is on your account so I can see if you got the ads in right, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.